A Top Performing Choice School in Racine!!
At Renaissance School, we help our students work hard to achieve greatness by nurturing and equipping them in a strong Christian and academic environment to become lifelong learners, capable of making responsible decisions, growing in faith and serving God and the community.
Now Offering Two Locations in Racine!
All current students must re-enroll and submit required paperwork to the school office by the 20th of each month.
To register a new student (not presently in the Choice Program,) you will need to also submit Proof of Finance (2017 Taxes) and Proof of Residency with your name and address on it (utility bill, paystub, government correspondence).
Instructions for Online Enrollment
1. Visit https://dpi.wi.gov/sms/choice-programs/student-applications
2. Click on "Click HERE for the Online Parent Application for the Choice Program".
3. Sign in if you are returning (use this only for Racine) or Click on Register (this is for all new RPCP students, WPCP students and MPCP students.)
4. Once you have registered, you can sign in to the application site to complete your application.
5. Once you have completed your on-line application, you must bring in all required documentation to the school to complete the enrollment process by the 20th of the month.
Notice of Educational Options